Tacoma-This is Your Waterfront!
The Seaport’s Museum is a place where stories are told with artifacts from our permanent collection and on extended loan. This year we welcome new exhibits sharing stories of Puget Sound’s Mosquito Fleet, Maritime Lego Display, Classic Boats, and new train exhibit entitled Rails to Sails.
Our boat shop provides:
- “Hot shop” activities for guests to observe when our Museum is open
- A showcase for traditional maritime crafts and construction skills
- Workshops by master boat builders who are part of the Seaport volunteer boat building team
- Copies of historic vessels for the Seaport’s boat livery to be offered as rentals in the future
- Opportunities to learn about restoring and maintaining boats and maritime artifacts
Volunteer opportunities are available for people at all skill levels.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.