Access to downtown restaurants here makes this a “go to” Marina! The park includes a boat launch, moorage facilities and a restroom. Adjacent to Marina Park, is the Second Avenue South Dock or “South Dock” located at 2nd Avenue South and Lake Washington Boulevard with additional moorage space.
Marina Park Dock and South Dock: Moorage
The Kirkland Marina Park Dock and South Dock offer a combined total of 90 uncovered moorage slips year round.
|Daily Moorage Rate||Additional
|up to 39′||$0.90 / foot||$5.00|
|40′ +||$0.90/ foot||$10.00|
- Transient moorage is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.(Reservations are not accepted)
- PLEASE NOTE: Payment does not guarantee a moorage spot will remain available if you leave your slip. Valid payment slips will be honored in any authorized spot.
- Moorage payments are made at pay stations which accepts currency and debit or credit cards.
- Any boat moored past midnight is considered “overnight.”
- Moorage fees are due upon arrival if using shore power. Shore power is available at a limited number of slips and increases the moorage rate.
- During the months of June, July and August boaters may purchase moorage up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive days.
- Boat trailer parking is available at Heritage Park until 11:00 p.m. and Kirkland City Hall (weekends only).
- Leaving detached parking boat trailers on city streets or in parks is illegal (except where noted).
- Between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. boaters are allowed up to 3 hours of free moorage. A free moorage receipt is required and must be visibly posted on the vessel.
Moorage fees are required upon arrival after 10:00 pm. or in a slip providing shore power.
- Overnight moorage is valid from the time of purchase until 1:00 p.m. on the date of expiration.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.